Full Stack Lead Developer - Business Software
The business team at Ather is striving to provide its customers a completely new way to purchase and own a smart and connected vehicle. We are taking a traditionally offline and hassle-ridden experience to seamless online one.
The business software team is a horizontal to the different verticals under business - Sales, Marketing, Customer Support, After Sales Service and Charging Infrastructure. All of these teams have their respective customer facing and internal systems. Our goal is to create an elegant data and process framework that enables these teams to add maximum value to the customer in the most efficient way possible.
What would I doing in this role?
- Lead the solution design and development for various software systems and sub-systems
- Make sure we are following good development practices to ensure maintainability of software systems.
- Select web/mobile/backend frameworks to achieve the above goals.
- Collaborate with designers ,sales and product teams to implement solutions required to make the user have a great experience in his/her interactions with Ather.
What kind of experience do I need for this role?
We do not consider a strict year range but typically we would be looking at 4-8 years demonstrated proficiency with product design and implementation for this role.
- Experience leading or mentoring junior developers
- Excellent communication, leadership & soft skills
- Experience with micro-services architecture
- Ability to monitor and debug cross system issues
- Experience with NodeJS. Familiarity with SailsJS would be a bonus
- Experience in REST API design
- Understanding of common design patterns as well as deployment architectures