Group Company: Ather Energy Pvt. Ltd.
What will I be doing at Ather?
- Responsible for diagnostics, resolution and documentation of field failure complaints on Ather vehicles and charging infrastructure (AtherGrid)
- Customer complaints diagnostics: Would be the go-to person to diagnose and resolve issues reported in field. Continuously monitor the status of vehicles and charging infrastructure; and report in case of any failure. Coordinate with internal experts to keep track of all open customer complaints
- Documentation: Responsible for documenting issues in field. Work closely with experts in creating appropriate error reporting structure and be responsible for developing the diagnostics manual for the Service technicians. Responsible for reporting field issues to senior management
- Training: Provide technical training to Service team around troubleshooting and diagnostics
What kind of experience & skills do I need for this role?
- Expertise in the application of automotive electrical and electronic components
- Expertise in application of CAN and similar protocols
- Experience in diagnosing electrical and electronic field issues, and use of diagnostics tools
- Understanding of vehicle architecture and software systems
- Documentation, reporting and coordination skills
- Experience in providing technical training to field service team
- Strong analytical skills
- Software coding knowledge is good to have
Work Environment Details:
- Work Permit:
- Pay Rate:
- Contract Types:
- Time Constraints:
- Compliance Related:
- Union Affiliation: