Group Company: Ather Energy Pvt. Ltd.
Join the team that plugs the intelligence in our scooters!
Ather Energy is the only manufacturing start-up that has built intelligent & intuitive software into its electric vehicle using IoT technology. The scooter is equipped with a touchscreen interactive dashboard and an integrated mobile app that allows first in its category features like on-board navigation, remote diagnostics and over-the-air (OTA) updates. This requires folks who can solve problems using the fundamentals of engineering & tech to be a part of the software innovation at Ather.
What will I be doing at Ather?
• Lead Vehicle application software development.
• Ownership of Vehicle software components – HMI, Navigation, Dashboard,
• Planning and executing software feature delivery.
• Guide and mentor the team for delivering on the tasks.
• Design for Quality, Performance and Scalability of the Vehicle software.
• Work closely with QA Lead to ensure thorough QA validation process.
• Align with Software Process roll out.
• De-constructing software feature into tasks.
What kind of experience & skills do I need for this role?
• Experience of HMI platform development would be a plus.
• IoT platform development experience.
• Linux/Android platform experience is a must.
• Embedded OS and Non-OS environment software development experience is
• Development experience across layers – Drivers, Middleware and Front end
would be a plus.
• Of having debugged and solved complex problems. Consumer product
experience would be a plus.
• Should have effectively managed the team deliverables.
• Should have been responsible to coach and mentor the team.
• Should have gone through PDLC for a couple of projects & experience in
handling the teams.
• Requirements management, work breakdown and tracking, planning.
• Knowledge of automotive networking.
• Hardware communication protocols such as CAN, I2C, UART, etc.
• Software communication protocol such as TCP/IP, MQTT, etc.
• Strong experience with Agile methodology, along with tools such as JIRA,
• Flashing and debugging tools experience.
• Strong programming language experience in at least one language and good
to have language exposure across the various layers of the software.
What should I have graduated in?
• Bachelor’s/Master’s in computer science or any other equivalent degree
Educational qualifications preferred
Required work experience
Key Performance Indicators:
Work Environment Details: