Group Company: Ather Energy Pvt. Ltd.
What will you be doing at Ather?
- Demonstrate compliance to corporate values and Departmental procedures per requirements
- Support team during QS Audits, Demonstrate compliance.
- Conceptualize and implement key product differentiators through effective benchmarking.
- Manage technical risks in projects through effective DFMEA.
- Demonstrate collaborative culture while staying committed to Technical deliverables.
- Cross-Functional Responsibilities: Participate in supplier Meetings and Technical workshops with key component manufacturers. Minimize component diversity in designs. Partner with Technical resources.
What Skills and experience do you need?
- JTAG Debug/Programming
- Hardware and firmware debugging
- Switch debouncing, Multiplexers, Demultiplexers, Encoders, Decoders, etc
- Microcontroller Configuration design
What should you have graduated in?
• Bachelor's Degree in Electronics and communication/electrical/instrumentation engineering
Work Environment Details:
- Work Permit:
- Pay Rate:
- Contract Types:
- Time Constraints:
- Compliance Related:
- Union Affiliation: