You will be accountable for delivery of complete design of process and manufacturing line for one of the Box Build (Electronic Module Assembly). Specifying and developing testers and Electronics module calibration equipment especially with CAN or any other vehicle networking protocol.
What will I be doing at Ather?
- Responsible for meeting time, cost and quality targets.
- Working with design team on DFA feedback and understanding of process requirements and CTQs.
- Implement Software management system and version controls for the Testers.
- Implement Traceability of Testing and calibration data with the individual Modules.
- Working with production team on understanding constraints and requirements
- Working with the prototyping team during early builds
- Delivering MBoM, BoP, PFD, Work instructions, Maintenance guidelines to the production team
- Working with vendors in communicating requirements, reviewing designs and commissioning of line
- Line stabilisation and PPAP.
What kind of experience & skills do I need for this role?
- Experience in creating process flow for assembly of product assembly.
- Familiar with working on Firmware modules.
- Knowledge of supply base of SPMs and Test Rigs. Ability to scout and identify vendors. Knowledge of different suppliers wrt various aspects of NPD for a given component from a strategy point of view.
- Knowledge of costing of machines.
- Deep understanding of DFM&A (Design for Manufacturability & Assembly), PFMEA, PFD is a must.
- Ability to predict/or forecast manufacturing cycle times and yield to meet the TAKT and OEE requirements.
What should I have graduated in?
- B.E/M. E in Electronics engineering/ECE/Instrumentation