What will I be doing at Ather?
- Will be part of the Controllership team responsible for daily invoice verification and processing, review of purchase requisitions, payments operations – including vendor, employee payments together with Advances. He will also be responsible for liaising with the bankers for daily fund management basis payment forecast.
- Other responsibilities will include monthly accounting closure, financial reporting setting up/streamlining accounting and payment related processes and SAP improvements.
What skills and experience do I need?
- In-depth working experience of finance processes in SAP – Accounts payable, related statutory compliances
- Expert in SAP modules of Accounts payable with working experience on Invoice validation, processing
- Strong working experience in monthly accounting closure/audits of a manufacturing entity
- Timely payment of TDS and filing TDS returns quarterly
- Excel proficiency
is a must
- Working experience in controllership/accounting/audit in a manufacturing entity
- Experience in accounting applications of Tally and SAP both
- Ability to build successful relationship across stakeholders
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within strict timelines
What should I have graduated in?
- Bachelors in Commerce would be great but not a mandate!
- Any other Bachelors