- Develop and sustain the Quality Management System in line with the required industry standards (including: TS16949, ISO14001 / ISO 9001 / OHAS 18001), accreditation requirements and business requirements across the Organisation through existing and new procedures. Regulate, control and improve the quality of all processes throughout the business and the final product. Manage the audit program to ensure that all nonconformities raised against certification bodies during audits are effectively corrected and independently verified. Embed a culture of continuous improvement throughout the company. Lead the Company to achieve Quality Management System targets
What will I be doing at Ather?
- Contribute to new business initiatives and projects and review and communicate the impact on Quality Management Systems (QMS)
- Manage all external registration requirements to ensure they are met. Liaise with external bodies on all matters relating to registration. Maintain and improve, in line with business needs
- Implement all relevant procedures described in the Quality Management System (QMS)
- Ensure that all in-house systems and procedures are updated, revised and modified to meet the needs of external certification bodies
- Update quality documentation and communicate to carry forward lessons learned from quality concerns
- Train others in all aspects of the quality system and application of procedures
- Undertake regular internal and process audits of the QMS
- Ensure corrective actions are undertaken to address non conformities found
- Develop, implement and manage key performance indicators (KPIs) for each area of responsibility
- Set department objectives/KPIs and review and assess ongoing performance of direct reports
- Ensure KPIs are met by working to the overall plan, including management.
What kind of experience & skills do I need for this role?
- Membership of an industry related professional body would be advantageous
- Significant experience in a high volume manufacturing environment, preferably automotive
- Strong knowledge of the latest Automotive tools and techniques
- Automotive Quality Management System Auditing experience and managing audit programmes •
- A detailed understanding of TS16949, ISO14001 / ISO 9001 / OHAS 18001
- Six Sigma/Lean Manufacturing skills
- Ability to overcome obstacles using positive attitude, teamwork and influence through building and maintaining relationships.
What should I have graduated in?
- B.E/M. E in Industrial Engineering/Operations.