Your role at Ather
Ather is at the cusp of becoming a growing young origination. For Product here at Ather, everything is about making, developing and delivering a performance platform with a clean design. You come at a place where validation of this clean design elicits the truth of our efforts and ensures risk is mitigates through the design itself.
At Ather, Validation is not only testing. We understand the value of validation as a function and hence the COE Testing structure helps us in subjecting all the tests to the product in a systematic way.
You're right for the job if you're comfortable with deep technical vehicle level and component tests under varying degrees of environment, usability, and performance. You'll excel if you have enthusiasm for digging deep, and a flair for sharp technical communication, prioritization, and organization.
What would you be doing at Ather?
• You are someone who is hands-on with chassis dynamometers and eddy current dynamometers .
• You would be working on data acquisition systems and have experience in data collection using thermocouples, accelerometers.
• You will be responsible for analyzing data and suggest improvements in terms of vehicle performance and meeting the thermal attributes of the vehicle
• You would be responsible for performing root cause analysis of the failures that happen during testing
• You would be helpful for developing component level tests that simulate vehicle performance and thermal attributes.
What Skills and Experience do you need?
• Communication and relationship building skills would be key for working at Ather.
• Strong understanding of vehicle level test methods for meeting performance and thermal attributes
• Experience in failure mode avoidance approach is a must-have!
• You have good experience in analyzing vehicle performance data, range, thermal data, performing efficiency calculations on motor and transmission.
• Ability to correlate vehicle and component level tests will make your job easier.
• Data acquisition and instrumentation knowledge is also a must.
• You have the ability to arrive at different test cycles from field data to test power train, motor, performance, range, thermals of a vehicle.
What should you have graduated in?
B.Tech/B.E in Production/Automobile/Industrial engineering