- Strategic Sourcing
7 - 12 Years
Group Company: Ather Energy Pvt. Ltd.
What will I be doing at Ather?
- You will have to take end-to-end ownership of the category with primary responsibility is that of identifying the company’s needs, and suitably designing and executing sourcing strategies
- You will have to develop the supplier partnerships to align with the category strategy and drive supplier performance excellence
- As part of the entire ownership, you will have to secure supplier selection which brings in process and execution technologies that align with the organization’s product and technology roadmaps.
- You will be expected to work closely with Engineering during the design and development phase and provide DFM/A/T/Sourcing inputs during finalization of the part specifications on NPD projects
- It is an expectation that you identify and develop a Part Cost/NRE/Lead Time model for category and sub-category parts, related to the company’s needs
- You will have to establish cost and quality improvement glide paths for category parts. With high impact opportunities, drive cost reduction initiatives for the respective category parts on existing
- You will also have to execute contracts with suppliers to secure commitment on cost, quality and delivery and mitigate potential risks associated with SLAs
Required work experience
- Years of experience: to
Key Performance Indicators:
What kind of experience & skills do I need for this role?
- Experience in Mechanical, Electro-Mechanical Box-Build and Motor categories
- Strategic Sourcing professional with who have high technical expertise
- Be strategic and think creatively
- Have excellent analytical & negotiation skills
- Be proactive and take the initiative
- Have an ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams
- Have an ability to communicate effectively with clarity, both in direction and in details
- Have an ability to execute and deliver on commitments, identify risks early and proactively mitigate them
- Experience in industries such as Automobile, Aerospace or other related manufacturing industries
- Experience in working on NPI (New Product Introduction) projects will be an added plus
What should I have graduated in?
- Bachelor's or Master's in Electrical/Mechanical/Supply Chain Operation.
Work Environment Details:
- Work Permit:
- Pay Rate:
- Contract Types:
- Time Constraints:
- Compliance Related:
- Union Affiliation: