Group Company: Ather Energy Pvt. Ltd.
Join the team that plugs the intelligence in our scooters!
Ather Energy is the only manufacturing start-up that has built intelligent & intuitive software into its electric vehicle using IoT technology. The scooter is equipped with a touchscreen interactive dashboard and an integrated mobile app that allows first in its category features like on-board navigation, remote diagnostics and over-the-air (OTA) updates.This requires folks who can solve problems using the fundamentals of engineering & tech to be a part of the software innovation at Ather.
What will I be doing at Ather?
• You would be responsible for Software Architecture definition.
• Drilling it down to different sub teams.
• Interaction with product team.
• Governance towards adherence of Architecture downstream.
• Layout detailed software requirements, which includes
• Functional, Operational, Interface, Performance.
• Define and evaluate software methodology and tools to be used.
• Analyse/Evaluate software/hardware component for the system.
• Identify hardware/software risks and detail out plans accordingly.
• Be involved in software design and code review process.
• Guide team members on best practices and rolling out initiatives both on process and tools front.
• Co-ordinate with Verification and Validation team to derive out system test specification.
• Technical Evaluation of Vendor solutions.
• Rolling out technical initiatives to improve Software/Hardware performance.
• Be hands on as and when required.
What kind of experience & skills do I need for this role?
• Experience in Real-time Embedded applications, ECUs, Automotive
• Should have worked on complete projects (end-to-end) from scratch
• Ability to abstract the design / concepts and translate to the technical experts for implementation
• Must have - Experience in Core programming languages - C/C++, Java, Embedded systems- IPC, multithreaded programming, Networking (CAN), Operating Systems- RTOS, Linux,
• Desirable – exposure to Android, Communication technologies - Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GSM/GPRS
• Experience in Automotive ECU development
• Strong in process adherence with Product lifecycle focus
• Ability to interact with teams of experts and guide/mentor/govern the implementation as per the design intent
• Exposure to DFMEA, understanding SDLC
• Design for Cost, performance, scalability, modularity, security, upgradability, configurability, testability
• Good understanding of HIL, SIL, MIL and E/E architecture
• Experience with Model based development.
What should I have graduated in?
• Bachelor’s/Master’s in computer science or any other equivalent degree
Work Environment Details: