We have set up and stabilized our operations in Bangalore for the Ather 450. Now, we are aggressively expanding to Chennai and we need you! We pride ourselves on building a unique scooter ground-up and that’s the same approach we want to take for our Retail, Sales and Delivery experience. We intend to revamp the buying and ownership experience for our customers.
What will I be doing at Ather?
- As City Manager, you will be our key senior resource in the city with management of retail, sales operations and demand generation under your supervision.
- You will be responsible for the team that operates our flagship Experience Center in the city; which is our main point for customer interaction. Delivering a seamless and superior customer experience through the team at AtherSpace- making sure the team is passionate and committed to delivering the best experience to our customers is a key ask of this role
- Driving pre-order and test ride targets for the city
- Managing the day to day sales operations; ensuring the end to end process from pre-order to delivery operates smoothly- guiding and mentoring the team that is executing these operations
- You will be responsible for all the demand generation activities in the city; this includes events, on-ground activations, off-location test rides etc
- You will also be responsible for ensuring payment collection from customers and delivery of the scooter with high satisfaction levels. You will ensure that the projected volume plan is achieved.
- You will manage the warehouse operations in the city. This includes the inventory management and coordination with the central factory warehouse for movement of vehicles.
- You will be administratively responsible for the management of the premises of Ather in the city
What kind of experience & skills do I need for this role?
- Experience in Sales/ Sales Operations and strong team management and collaboration skills
- You need the customer first attitude for the ability to understand customer needs and exceed their expectations.
- A fair understanding of automobiles and EV technology is a definite plus.
What should I have graduated in?
We are looking for a Post Graduate/Graduate in Business/Engineering from a Tier I/Tier II institute.