There are very few OEMs in the world who offer end to end solution & service for their customers. At Ather we strive to provide seamless installation experience to the customers.
What will I be doing at Ather?
- Maintaining healthy pipeline for charging station installations for Ather customers
- Ensuring that the entire operation is meeting & exceeding the essential KPIs and ensuring that customer satisfaction is high
- Coordinating with various vendors for procurement and fulfilment.
- Managing inventory in the software tools. Raising issues using proper channel in case there is a deviation in quality or standard operating procedure.
- Ensuring that there is minimum downtime for public systems and maintaining it regularly so that there is no major breakdown.
- Coordinating with internal stakeholders to ensure that dependencies are fulfilled.
- Reviewing electrical & safety assessment reports and maintaining database healthiness for the same.
What kind of experience & skills do I need for this role?
Basic understanding of electrical, mechanical systems.
- Excellent communication skills- ability to connect with vendors
- Good interpersonal skills and stakeholder management
- High attention to details and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities
- Knowledge of Microsoft office tools
- Understand the entire process and have regular feedback on how to optimize processes and improve efficiencies.
What should I have graduated in?
B.E/B.Tech (Preferably Electrical, EC, IC, E&E).