At Ather, we are redefining how the auto industry engages with its customers. We hate the two things the industry has become known for - substandard customer experience delivered by dealerships and inefficient ways for direct communication with the brand. Besides building a great vehicle, we also want to build a great customer experience that we own end to end. With this approach comes a need to go back to the drawing board for crafting the customer journey from scratch and enabling the teams to seamlessly deliver this experience through smart systems.
What will I be doing at Ather?
The product management function in the Business team at Ather involves working on various internal and customer facing software systems that enable us to define our vision across Sales, Marketing, Charging Infrastructure and Customer Support. This role involves owning multiple softwares end to end. There will be a lot of experimentation, brainstorming, concept proofs, wireframes and roadmaps to come up with solutions to problems that have never existed. We love to work with techies who live for this thrill.
- Eliciting requirements for various systems from stakeholders
- End to end solution design, build vs buy decisions
- Creating wireframes/storyboards/concept proofs for ideas to solve problems
- Creating user stories for the engineering team to implement
- Validating the developed features for conformance to specs
- Maintaining backlogs and product roadmaps for multiple systems
- Owning implementation all external software(outsourced or off-the shelf)
What kind of experience & skills do I need for this role?
- Product Management experience on consumer software products
- Multiple stakeholder and program management
- Must be a UX fanatic with a good aesthetic/design sensibilities
- Analytical and problem solving abilities. Knowledge of SQL or any data querying language will be a bonus
- Startup experience or roles which involved handling multiple aspects of a business will be a bonus
Understanding of web/mobile technology stacks. Prior coding experience will be a super bonus
What should I have graduated in?
No specific educational background mandatory. Comp Science Engineer preferred.