Lack of charging infrastructure (CI) is one of the most important reason why EV sales have not picked up in India. As we plan to launch Ather in Hyderabad, we need to set up Charging Infrastructure ahead of the scooter launch.
Group Company: Ather Energy Pvt. Ltd.
Work Environment Details:
- Work Permit:
- Pay Rate:
- Contract Types:
- Time Constraints:
- Compliance Related:
- Union Affiliation:
What will I be doing at Ather?
• Business Development: Acquiring hosts for charging infrastructure
• Account nurturing and management: Building relationships with these hosts, driving EV traffic to hosts and ensuring a seamless charging experience for customers who come to Ather CI to charge
• Operational management of host relationships: branding, invoicing, billing and other transactional activities
• Supporting Private home charging installations: Working with the team in Bangalore to build local vendor ecosystems for installations.
• Developing and maintaining relationships with local government bodies and overseeing Public and Private CI installations.
What kind of experience & skills do I need for this role?
• The person will be working out of Hyderabad and some amount of local knowledge and understanding is necessary
• Should be someone who enjoys sales and is focused on relationship building and management; driven by targets and be a go-getter
• Co-ordination and collaboration with the central team in Bangalore
• Basic understanding of electronics and systems; would be good to have an engineering degree
• We are looking for people who can appreciate technology and its impact on life.
What should I have graduated in?
• B.E/B.Tech/BBA/MBA - Any stream