Reliability Development Engineer
2 - 6 Years
Your role at Ather:
- To understand and define reliability definitions and targets for various engineering components/ systems.
- To work on definitions of failure modes and develop /maintain failure modes directory across the product- electrical and mechanical systems.
- Design field data collection methods and tools to develop a reliability database for various products and components.
- Analyze test data and field data for creation and improvements of reliability models.
- Work on DVP effectiveness by using data analysis/reliability tools
What will you be doing here?
- Facilitate quick decision-making process
- Identify issues proactively
- Be a multi-tasker and a parallel thinker!
- You would be required to create processes, procedures and test reports as per the industry best practices
- Ability to connect with tests and field operating conditions
What skills and experience you need?
- ME/ MTech/MS- Reliability Engineering 2-5 Year of Industry Exposure
- BE/ BTech – Mechanical 5-7 years of Industry Exposure
- Good exposure and command over basic reliability tools e.g. Relia soft/ Minitab or customized tools.
- Must have used Excel or R scripts as tools- data cleaning/ compilation and analysis for reliability