YOU’LL BE OUR:
Durability Simulation Engineer
YOU’LL BE BASED AT: IBC Knowledge Park, Bengaluru
YOU’LL BE ALIGNED WITH: Head - Simulation CoC
YOU’LL BE A MEMBER OF: Durability Team in Simulation CoC
WHAT YOU’LL DO AT ATHER?
• Develop Static Linear Static and Nonlinear FEA models at component, subsystem and vehicle level for Strength and Durability
• Correlate FEA models with Test data.
• Fatigue Analysis
• Perform virtual DVP’s for Topology, Topography, Size and Shape Optimization and DOE’s for Durability and Stiffness.
• Transient Analysis in FEM Implicit domain and Multi body dynamics flex system
HERE’S WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
• Strong fundamentals in Strength of Materials, Theory of Machine and Dynamics.
• Good understanding of Nonlinearities for Material, Contact, Geometric and Load nonlinearity.
• Hands on experience in Abaqus, Hyper works Optistruct, HyperMesh, Batch Mesher, Simlab, Hyper Study, Fatigue Solvers like nCode Design Life, FEMFAT.
YOU BRING TO ATHER:
• B.Tech/M.Tech in Automotive or Aerospace Engineering
• Minimum 1-2 years of experience in Durability Simulations
YOU’LL BE COLLABORATING WITH:
Mechanical, Electrical, Power electronics Design Teams, Testing Team, different Simulation CoC divisions and Project/Program Managers