You’ll be our: Lead Engineer
You’ll be based at: IBC Knowledge Park, Bengaluru
You’ll be Aligned with: DGM PE
You’ll be a member of: Power Electronics
What you’ll do at Ather:
- Demonstrate compliance to corporate values and Departmental procedures per requirements of the corporate QS standards
- Conceptualize and implement key product differentiators through effective benchmarking
- Manage technical risks in projects through effective DFMEA
- Meet Cost, Quality & Schedule goals for Programs/Projects.
- Carry out detailed Design Calculations, WCA and Tolerance Analyses to demonstrate compliance to sub-system/system specifications.
Here’s what we are looking for:
Expert Level: Power Electronics Design & Analysis Engineering DVT of Power Converters/Inverters/Drives
Advanced Level: Design and Analysis of High Frequency Magnetics Thermal Testing, Pre-Compliance & Certification Testing per Safety & Regulatory standards Semiconductor Device Characteristics – MOSFETs, IGBTs, Thyristors, Rectifiers Power Management ICs
Basic Level: DFMEA Analog Circuit Design & Analysis Converters/Inverters/Drive Design & Analysis Testing of Converters/Inverters/Drives Thermal Testing, Safety & Regulatory Pre-Compliance Testing Power Electronics Product Specifications Debug & Troubleshooting of Converters/Inverters/Drives
Familiar Level: Relays, Contactors, MOV, GDT Technical Risk Management Pb-Acid/Li-Ion Battery Charging Algorithms ESD Compliance standards
• PSIM (B), MATLAB (B), MathCAD (F), ORCAD (B), Allegro (F), SOLIDWORKS (F), Crystall Ball (F), Pugh Matrix (F), Regression Analysis (F), DoE (F), C/C++/Embedded C (F)
• DSO (A), DMM (E), Datalogger (A), Electronic Load (A), LabView (F), Thermal Chamber (B), Torque Sensor (B), Position Sensor (B), Power Supplies (A).
You bring to Ather:
- B.Tech/M.Tech with Specialization in Power Electronics
- 6-10 years of experience in hands on design and development of AC-DC/DC-DC Converters/Motor Drives/Inverters.
You’ll be the lead for:
- Lead and drive reuse of platforms and design resources to help reduce TTM, cost and enhance quality. Implement lessons learnt into designs.
- Lead and drive periodic DFMEA reviews. Demonstrate focus on pro-active screening of defects and timely implementation of control mechanisms to reduce RPN.
- Demonstrate compliance to corporate guidelines on DFM, DFA, DFC, DFS, DFR and Component Selection/derating.
- Lead RCA on field failures and Approve RCA Reports & CAPA.
- Lead Planning and execution of Engineering DVT and DVT.
You’ll be collaborating with:
Technical resources from Manufacturers/Suppliers to deliver solutions to issues
Operations Team to support Sustenance of designs in production.
SW team to define & implement SW/FW requirements• Leverage support from Program/Project Management team to reduce TTM/Risks.
If you love challenges, here’s what we have for you:
- Making your mark in a team of highly qualified, self motivated and talented designers
- Developing state of the art power electronics product platforms, devices and control methodologies that meet demanding customer requirements
- Establishing market leadership for customer experience, performance and innovation by achieving best in class power density and efficiency in product designs