You’ll be our:
Manager - Technical Training, Electrical/Automotive
You’ll be based at: Bangalore
You’ll be Aligned with: Service, Engineering, Product and HR teams
You’ll be a member of: People Operations team
What you’ll do at Ather:
Here at Ather, Your responsibility will be to design & deliver technical training programs to service technicians, product specialists production associates & engineers.
- Majorly to create training schedules and classroom agenda across different mediums (ILT, E-Learning, webinars, OJT, blended) incorporating adult-learning principles and to determine the overall effectiveness of the training programs and make improvements.
- Apart from that your role at Ather would also be to support the ramp plan for new city launches by arranging for and conducting on-site training.
Here’s what we are looking for:
- Solid understanding of core EV automotive electrical concepts like power electronics, embedded systems, battery management systems, peripherals and harness.
- Exposure to complete automotive electrical components like motor, motor controller, dashboard, lighting, battery (Li-ion), battery management system, charging infrastructure, sensors, microcontrollers and CAN communication systems
- Experience of having done/trained vehicle Electrical and Electronic systems diagnosis.
- Mathematical computing and analysis tools knowledge (Matlab, MathCAD, Excel, LabView etc)
- Experience of having used/ trained repair/service tools and measurement instruments (CRO, Spectrum analyzer, Datalogger, thermal chambers, DMM, power analyzers).
- Support the ramp-up plan for new city launches by arranging for and conducting on-site training
- Outstanding communication skills and comfortable addressing/teaching large groups.
- Excellent organizational and time management abilities
You bring to Ather:
- 4-6 years of experience in the relevant domain
- B.E/B.Tech in Engineering in any of specializations from Electrical/ Electronics/Industrial/Automobile
You’ll be collaborating with:
- Service, Engineering, Product and the HR teams