Group Company: Ather Energy Pvt. Ltd.
Join the team that plugs the intelligence in our scooters!
Ather Energy is the only manufacturing start-up that has built intelligent & intuitive software into its electric vehicle using IoT technology. The scooter is equipped with a touchscreen interactive dashboard and an integrated mobile app that allows first in its category features like on-board navigation, remote diagnostics and over-the-air (OTA) updates.This requires folks who can solve problems using the fundamentals of engineering & tech to be a part of the software innovation at Ather.
What will I be doing at Ather?
• You would be involved in development of firmware for the various ECUs of the vehicle.
• Will need to evaluate solutions and tools for the ECUs.
• Be involved in design and development decisions for various features.
• You will be a feature owner.
• Design and develop hardware abstraction layers.
• Closely interact with Product team to understand Feature requirements.
• Work with QA team to identify and define system testing flow and cases.
• Gain knowledge of the complete product development.
What kind of experience & skills do I need for this role?
• You need to have hands-on experience in firmware development for ARM cortex M micro-controllers.
• Have to be an expert in C/C++ language.
• Knowledge of Go-Lang will be a plus.
• Expert in embedded interfaces: CAN, I2C, SPI, UART, etc.
• Automotive domain experience is a plus.
• Experience of Linux application development.
• Experience of multi-threaded application development.
• Understanding of IPC mechanisms: dbus, tcp sockets will be a plus.
• Understanding of build tools: Makefile, autoconf, etc.
• Understanding of Linux/Android architectures will be a plus.
• Understanding of Linux Device Drivers will be a plus.
• Understanding of OOPS concepts.
• Knowledge of POSIX Thread API.
• Should have worked in AGILE development environment.
What should I have graduated in?
• Bachelor’s/Master’s in computer science or any other equivalent degree
Educational qualifications preferred
Required work experience
Key Performance Indicators:
Work Environment Details: