Group Company: Ather Energy Pvt. Ltd.
What are we looking for?
- We are looking for operations professionals with 5+ years of experience to lead Supplier Relationship Management for Ather Energy
What will I be doing at Ather?
- You will have to design and execute Supplier Relationship Management initiative in line with the organization’s objectives and priorities
- You will be required to stratify suppliers based on strategic importance and design customized
- supplier engagement programs
- You will have to conduct Quarterly Business Reviews(QBR) with suppliers and work with suppliers and internal teams to design plans for actions from the review
- You will have to take lead on conducting the Annual supplier event. You will have to work on the content and messaging to the supplybase
- You will have to periodically monitor performance of the suppliers and raise alerts on any technology, supply chain, quality gaps. Work along with suppliers and Ather teams to design improvement plans
- You will be required to work closely with the supplybase and the internal cross functional teams across Operations of Sourcing, Fulfillment & Quality to successfully execute the supplier engagement plans
- You will have to, as required, communicate to suppliers on happenings and events at Ather
What skills should I have?
You will be expected to
- Have excellent program management skills
- Be proactive and take initiative
- Have an ability to work effectively in cross functional teams
- Have an ability to communicate effectively with clarity, both in direction and in details
- Have an ability to execute and deliver on commitments, identify risks early and proactively mitigate them
What Qualifications should I have?
- Bachelors degree in Engineering from premier engineering institutes; MBA is desirable
- 5+ years of relevant functional experience
- Experience in industries such as Automobile, Aerospace or other related manufacturing industries
- Experience in working on NPI (New Product Introduction) projects will be an added plus
Would I be expected to Travel?
- Travel to supplier locations, as required
Work Environment Details:
- Work Permit:
- Pay Rate:
- Contract Types:
- Time Constraints:
- Compliance Related:
- Union Affiliation: