Group Company: Ather Energy Pvt. Ltd.
Join the team that plugs the intelligence in our scooters!
Ather Energy is the only manufacturing start-up that has built intelligent & intuitive software into its electric vehicle using IoT technology. The scooter is equipped with a touchscreen interactive dashboard and an integrated mobile app that allows first in its category features like on-board navigation, remote diagnostics and over-the-air (OTA) updates.This requires folks who can solve problems using the fundamentals of engineering & tech to be a part of the software innovation at Ather.
What will I be doing at Ather?
• You will own and deliver features for the Vehicle Dashboard Application
• Complete responsibility for the architecture, design and delivery of Product requirements.
• Design systems with end-to-end solution ownership.
• Evaluate and Decide on new technology and solutions.
• Develop and design modularized code with emphasis efficiency, re-usability.
• Mentor and nurture the team members and help in achieving top notch design and high feature quality.
• Continuously enhance customer experience, enhance solution execution.
• Work closely with QA team to define system testing flow.
• Work with juniors to be able to create quick POCs for new features/solutions.
What kind of experience & skills do I need for this role?
• Experience in Full Stack Software Development with strong design and implementation experience across stack.
• Experience in implementing applications using React, React Native.
• Good exposure to Linux, and Linux environment.
• Good understanding of software security practices, authentication, authorization, data validation.
• Good experience with development tools, profiling, optimization, etc.
• Infotainment platform experience would be a plus.
• Good experience with real time/streaming data and messaging concepts (mqtt, gRPC).
• Experience with Firebase.
• Experience with modern frameworks and design patterns.
• Agile development.
• Tools - Git, JIRA, Gitlab
• Knowledge of Cloud Technologies like AWS, Google Cloud.
• CI/CD experience.
• Task and Work breakdown, timeline and schedule management.
What should I have graduated in?
• Bachelor’s/Master’s in computer science or any other equivalent degree
Educational qualifications preferred
Required work experience
Key Performance Indicators:
Work Environment Details: