- Full Stack Developer
5 - 8 Years
YOU’LL BE OUR: Software Development – Full Stack Lead
YOU’LL BE BASED AT: IBC Knowledge Park, Bangalore
YOU’LL BE A MEMBER OF: Software & Intelligence
WHAT YOU’LL DO AT ATHER:
- You will own and deliver features for the Vehicle Dashboard Application
- Complete responsibility for the architecture, design and delivery of Product requirements.
- Design systems with end-to-end solution ownership.
- Evaluate and Decide on new technology and solutions.
- Develop and design modularized code with emphasis efficiency, re-usability.
- Mentor and nurture the team members and help in achieving top notch design and high feature quality.
- Continuously enhance customer experience, enhance solution execution.
- Work closely with QA team to define system testing flow.
- Work with juniors to be able to create quick POCs for new features/solutions.
HERE’S WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Experience in Full Stack Software Development with strong design and implementation experience across stack.
- Experience in implementing applications using React, React Native.
- Good exposure to Linux, and Linux environment.
- Good understanding of software security practices, authentication, authorization, data validation.
- Good experience with development tools, profiling, optimization, etc.
- Infotainment platform experience would be a plus.
- Good experience with real time/streaming data and messaging concepts (mqtt, gRPC).
- Experience with Firebase.
- Experience with modern frameworks and design patterns.
- Agile development.
- Tools - Git, JIRA, Gitlab
- Knowledge of Cloud Technologies like AWS, Google Cloud.
- CI/CD experience.
- Task and Work breakdown, timeline and schedule management.
YOU BRING TO ATHER:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s in computer science or any other equivalent degree
- Reporting Designation:
- Reporting Department:
Educational qualifications preferred
- Field specialization:
- Academic score:
- Institution tier:
Required work experience
- Years of experience: to
Key Performance Indicators:
Work Environment Details:
- Work Permit:
- Pay Rate:
- Contract Types:
- Time Constraints:
- Compliance Related:
- Union Affiliation: