- Training Manager
5 - 8 Years
What will I be doing at Ather?
- Conduct, coordinate, and implement a comprehensive training program for customer facing employees
- Take initiative and create training solutions that suit the business requirement
- Identify gaps in learning modules and highlight/present solutions
- Partnering with key stake-owners across organization to achieve business objectives and streamline the training program for the business
- Suggest corrective and preventive actions to the operations management team to continually enhance the customer experience.
- Work with various stakeholders to understand new processes/policies/features/releases to be able to translate that into training modules
- Propose competency tests, guides for soft skills, communication skills and different techniques required to assist our diverse customer base
- Proactively assume responsibility to better the learning environment for the business
- Figure out training needs by observing support interactions; studying trending areas of improvement as identified through the quality programs, customer experience results in reports.
- Improve training effectiveness by participating in educational opportunities(reading professional publications, studying the latest industry trends in Customer Experience, Support, and Enablement)
- Work with internal and partner teams to ensure quality of training programs remain consistent
- Play a key role in quality control of training by conducting observations and through participant feedback
- Maintain reports and data to keep track of training effectiveness and performance
- Frequent travel to other cities will be required
What kind of experience & skills do I need for this role?
- 5+ years of experience in the support industry with a minimum of 3+ years experience managing training/training teams.
- Should have relevant experience as a trainer
- Should have experience in creating and managing training strategies.
- Having instructional design experience is a bonus
- Excellent analytical skills, verbal and written communication skills and presentation skills
- Thorough working knowledge of training KPIs, learner feedback mechanisms, types of training strategies for new hires and tenured employees
What should I have graduated in?
No specific educational background mandatory.