Systems Architect - Power electronics
6 - 10 Years
you’ll be our: Systems Architect
you’ll be based at: Bengaluru
you’ll be Aligned with: DGM, Hardware
you’ll be a member of: Hardware Team
What you’ll do at Ather:
- Present Architectural proposals/Options with appropriate Business case Analyses for Charging Infrastructure, Energy Storage and Electric Propulsion systems in the EV Market,
- Demonstrate Focus towards providing differentiated customer experience through Market Research, VOC Surveys, and effective Benchmarking.
- Optimize System/Sub-system architecture to achieve best-in-class vehicle level performance, cost and customer experience.
- Achieve optimal levels of SW and HW integration in system/sub-system architecture.
- Verify modularity and scalability to ensure reuse of platforms across systems.
- Define vehicle level Dependencies and Boundaries of performance for systems/sub-systems.
- Develop standard templates to capture challenges at system level integration and interaction into AFMEA, DFMEA and PFMEA.
- Represent Organization and Manage Technical Partnership with Technical Committees, Industry groups and Regulatory Bodies.
- Demonstrate compliance to corporate values and ideologies.
- Demonstrate Focus on Design Thinking and Design Language.
- Review Conceptualization and implementation of key product differentiators.
- Demonstrate compliance to Departmental procedures per requirements of the corporate QS standards.
Here’s what we are looking for:
- DFMEA, AFMEA
- DFR, DFS, DFC
- Power Electronics System Design & Analysis
- Semiconductor Device Characteristics – MOSFETs, IGBTs, Thyristors, Rectifiers
- Power Management ICs (Gate Drivers, PWM Controllers, LDOs, Switching Regulators, LED Drivers) Electrolytic and Ceramic Capacitors, NTC, PTC, Relays, Contactors, MOV, GDT
- Magnetic Materials (Ferrites, Powdered Iron, Hi-Permeability Cores, Nano-CrystallineCores) Identification of Customer use case and abuse conditions
- UL/VDE/IEC/BIS/CCC Safety standards IEC/EN Regulatory Standards Embedded Design for Power Electronics MIL217F/BELLCORE Reliability Standards Six Sigma
- HALT/HASS Testing, DFR Testing and Test Bench Design
You Will Interact with :
- Participate in supplier Meetings and Technical workshops with key OEMs.
- Lead Technical workshops with key OEMs, leverage supplier resources.
- Impart Training (as needed) for Individuals in the team.
- Represent the team during Design reviews with Management/Leadership teams.
- Work with the software team to define interaction, dependencies and phases of development
- Partner with Technical resources from Manufacturers/Suppliers. Demonstrate Enhancement of Technical Engagement with OEMs.
- Review and approve System level Validation plans from PVL Team. Review RCA reports and Approve Closure of JiRA issues.
You bring to Ather:
- 6 to 8 Years in Design and Development of AC-DC/DC-DC Converters/Motor Drives/Inverters for Electric Vehicles.
- B.Tech/M.Tech with Specialization in Power Electronics, MBA with specialization in strategy and business Preferred
If you love challenges, here’s what we have for you:
Shape the future of electric mobility experience