Quality Control Inspection Engineer, Bangalore
Co-founded in 2013 by IIT graduates - Tarun Mehta and Swapnil Jain, Ather Energy is one of the few hardware startups in India. Ather has designed India’s first truly intelligent electric scooters and are backed by the founders of Flipkart, Tiger Global and Hero MotoCorp. Ather Energy has filed 43 patent applications along with 11 international patent applications and 122 design registrations of their products that have been designed and made in India. Ather has also installed a comprehensive public charging network, Ather Grid in Bengaluru.
At Ather, we believe in the superiority of an electric drive. With a firm belief in vertical integration in design, we have built our own chassis, suspensions, lithium ion battery packs, battery management systems and body work. In June 2018, the company launched ‘Ather 340’ and ‘Ather 450’- a higher performance flagship variant. Both these models have been designed with quick acceleration, great handling, large storage space and new-to-category features like park assist, remote diagnostics, onboard navigation, Range estimation & rider profiles. In the last five years, Ather has not only built the scooter, but an ecosystem for an electric vehicle future. With the successful launch of the Ather 450 & Ather 340 and Ather Grid in Bangalore, Ather is now looking forward to expanding into Chennai & Pune in the coming months.
What are we looking for?
- Relevant experience in inspecting & scanning automobile, prototyping and mechanical parts.
- Should be familiar in handling FARO ARM & ROMER ARM with PCDMIS SOFTWARE(Mandatory).
- Should be independent and should be capable of operating, programming and inspecting parts with FARO AND ROMER ARM preferably with PCDMIS probing and scanning.
- Good knowledge in reading and understanding drawings & GD & T.
- Should have experience in quality control tools and documentations procedures.
- Should have handled all measuring instruments with CMM as added advantage.
- Should have good experience in quality documentation like PPAP,APQP,SQC etc.
What will I be doing at Ather?
- Knowledge in handling CMM and implement the new inspection method, Ability to measuring & 3d programming in CMM with HEXAGON ROMER PROBING/SCANNING
- Good knowledge in automobile parts inspection using with SPC techniques.
- Romer / FARO Scanning - Compared to 3D Model.
- Inspection supporting with NPD parts inspection activities.
- Finalizing the inspection and preparing ISIR & PDIR & CSIR for all components.
- Good Knowledge in PPAP (production part approval process) requirements, FMEA, SPC, GD&T, and instrument handling method.
- Knowledge in ISO Procedures and documentation.
- Handling of customer complaints and having a Good problem solving skills.
- Maintaining the Quality records as per the ISO & TS 16949 system.
- Receiving Inspection and final Inspection are to be carried out 100%,
- o Initiating of Quality improvement and R&D projects are
o Casting & Machining
What Skills & Qualifications should I have?
- B.E OR D.M.E with min 5 years of exp.