The products at Ather are sophisticated and highly complex systems developed by a team of engineering experts. Hence there is a need to bring those individual engineering masterpieces together to work as one highly complex system. This is why the role of electrical integration engineer is critical. You will be the single point of contact and responsible to lead the integration of electrical systems in a given programme(s) at Ather.
What will I be doing at Ather?
- To provide technical expertise in electrical systems engineering to teams at Ather
- To provide the programme electrical and electronics (EE) system integration status.
- To provide virtual EE interface confirmation between various EE parts
- To specify & evaluate various EE parts for compatibility
- To lead the EE interface signoff of HV & LV systems
- To define and review the system dependencies and integration tests
- To realise and to ensure the electrical system integration as per the architecture.
- To produce and maintain EE system level specification / requirements documentation
- To lead & engage in EE system specific design reviews
- To identify and resolve integrated system problems along with Mechanical, Hardware & Software counterparts.
- To support vehicle tests for any EE system level evaluation
- To carry out the system integration tasks as assigned by the chief engineer
- To take care of variant and configuration management
- To perform release activities on a vehicle level
- To engage in system level RCAs in the development stage
- To work with product and provide EE interaction based firmware/software requirements
- To lead system interaction fmea/dvp discussions and own the corresponding document. Subsequently make sure all system tests/ system fmeas are ticked off
- To make sure the EE interaction bits are future proof w.r.t standards and homologation requirements
- To lay out integration related EOL test plan
What kind of experience & skills do I need for this role?
- Experience on EE components design, analog and digital circuits, In-vehicle networking.
- Knowledge of automotive product development and system engineering.
- Should have delivered at least one vehicle programme as electrical integration engineer.
- Experience of CAN bus system interrogation, system diagnostics and testing
- Good understanding of EMI/EMC requirements
- Knowledge to analyse and understand system level requirements
What should I have graduated in?
- Graduate in Electrical & Electronics with industry experience in systems integration