- System Integration Lead
6 - 9 Years
Group Company: Ather Energy Pvt. Ltd.
YOU’LL BE OUR: System Integrator Lead
YOU’LL BE BASED AT: IBC Knowledge Park, Bangalore
YOU’LL BE A MEMBER OF: Software & Intelligence
WHAT YOU’LL DO AT ATHER:
- Own the complete Software Build and Integration Process
- Managing multiple line of release for products at different stages of product life cycle.
- Develop CI/CD pipeline to ensure continuous Vehicle Software validation process.
- Develop framework/process for Devops.
- Co-ordinate with multiple teams to achieve software integration and delivery.
- Interact closely with QA team to qualify a release.
- Explore, Evaluate the best tools to improve the efficiency of Build and Integration.
- Define and roll out Build Pipeline stages which facilitates Quality and Process Initiatives.
HERE’S WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Build and Release Management with strong focus on automation.
- Cross compiling and debugging experience.
- Good experience in system integration testing methodology and process.
- Good experience with CI/CD system (tools, process)
- Scripting Language expertise – Python/ANT/Maven/Bash.
- Good Programming Language experience would be an advantage.
- Good understanding of process requirements for Software Delivery.
- Jenkins, GIT, Linux, JIRA, Confluence tool experience.
- It would be a plus if you have Embedded System knowledge, similarly exposure to Apps or Web Application software integration would be an added advantage.
- HMI platform system Integration experience would be a plus.
- Good understanding of Product Life cycle.
YOU BRING TO ATHER:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s in computer science or any other equivalent degree
Work Environment Details:
- Work Permit:
- Pay Rate:
- Contract Types:
- Time Constraints:
- Compliance Related:
- Union Affiliation: