Role - Test Engineer - Power Electronics
Educational qualification: BE/ME in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
Work experience: 3-6 years
* 3 to 6 years experience in hands on testing and evaluation of Motor/Motor Drives/AC-DC/DC-DC Converters/Inverters and battery chargers.
* Solid background in Motor and Motor drives white-box testing .
* Expertise in making test setup and test fixtures.
* Experience with Test Equipment such as: Power supplies, digital mutimeters, oscilloscopes, communication analyzers, spectrum analyzer, scalar network analyzer, power meter, frequency counter, etc.
* Automation Test environment programming experience (Labview, TestStand or similar)
* Analytic / statistical tool experience.
* Perform product validation and verification of electrical and electronics systems in the field and lab environment.
* Develop new test procedures ,test fixtures and enhance existing ones to ensure power electronics products’ reliability and usability.
* Implement Automation methods to continually improve accuracy and speed of DVT tests.
* Participate and contribute to DFMEA, DFM, DFS and DFR reviews.
* Execute tests identified in DFMEA/PFMEA.
* Generate and review test reports.
*Collaborate with R&D engineers in development of test requirements specifications (TRS) with strong emphasis on standardization across multiple product lines.
* Ensure compliance to electrical safety procedures and rules are strictly adhered to while electrical tests.
* MSA, Gage R&R, Calibration practices