4 - 8 Years
you’ll be our: Firmware developer
you’ll be based at:IBC Knowledge Park,Bengaluru
you’ll be Aligned with: Senior Manager- Hardware
you’ll be the member of:Hardware team
What you’ll do at Ather?
- Own development of firmware for Intelligent Hardware subsystems
- Define subsystem level state machine & interactions
- Develop control loop algorithms and safety critical protection features on HW sub-systems
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to define HW architecture and MCU/uP selection, Vehicle level interactions, Implementation of algorithms for prognostic analyses
- Carry out detailed Engineering verification tests related to FW implementation and state machine
- Resolve Firmware issues through proactive DFMEA & objective RCA
- Meet organizational process and quality standards for firmware development
Here’s what we arelooking for?
- Proficient in C programming language
- Good knowledge of Communication protocols – SPI, I2C, UART, CAN
- Good knowledge of Microcontroller architecture, preferably ARM CORTEX M0/M0+/M3/M4
- Experience in developing code for digital control of power electronic systems like chargers, DC-DC Converters, SMPS, Motor drive controllers, Energy meters, Inverters & PV Systems
- Strong understanding of MCU peripherals like timers, ADC, DAC, PWM.
- Experience in carrying out timing analysis, interrupt handling and clock cycle/resource optimization
- Exposure to techniques used for minimizing quantization errors & latency in control loop implementation.
- Knowledge of control systems modelling - Matlab/MathCAD
- Strong background in Firmware architecture, Development & Implementation of state machine
- Exposure to IDE/Debug/Compilers - Code Warrior, MCUXpresso, S32DesignSTUDIO, KEIL
- Experience in implementation of Bootloader for OTA
- Experience in application of GIT Tool
- Exposure to coding standards (MISRA), implementation & testing using linting tools
- Strong debug skills to root cause issues and implement corrective actions
- Experience in DFMEA, PFMEA and implementation of test suites for EoL/Unit testing
- Should have worked on Software-in-loop(SIL), and unit testing frameworks
You bring to Ather:
- 4-8 years of experience in application & firmware development
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (CS), Electrical & Electronics (EEE) or Electronics and Communications (ECE) or Equivalent field of engineering.