you’ll be our: Test Engineer Power electronics
you’ll be based at: IBC
Knowledge Park, Bengaluru
you’ll be Aligned with: Senior
you’ll be the member of:Power electronics/Hardware team
What you’ll do at Ather?
- Demonstrate compliance to corporate values and Departmental
procedures per requirements of the corporate QS standards.
- Demonstrate collaborative culture while staying committed to
- Meet Cost, Quality & Schedule goals for Programs/Projects.
- Execute Black Box level DVT as per planned Procedures. Prepare and
present test reports.
- Design and setup test stations for DVT tests in accordance with
- Assist Benchmarking through execution of DVT tests on competitor
- Envisage customer use cases and abuse conditions to be included
into DVT plans, execute and review compliance reports.
- Participate and contribute to DFMEA, DFM, DFS and DFR reviews.
- Carry out regression tests to check for use case sequencing and
random abuse conditions.
- Execute tests identified in DFMEA/PFMEA, generate and review
- Debug issues during DVT and help build a database of lessons learnt
from the design.
- Analyse functional dependencies of FW/HW modifications to help
decide on regression test plans during FW upgrades or HW changes.
- Execute SW/FW regression tests per DVT plans and procedures.
- Execute safety and regulatory tests at sub-system level per
recommended standards, debug issues and recommend corrective actions.
- Execute component qualification tests as recommended by corporate
- Implement Automation methods to continually improve accuracy and
speed of DVT tests.
Cross Functional Responsibilities:
- Participate in Technical workshops with key equipment manufacturers
to enhance automation
- levels, speed and accuracy of tests.
- Demonstrate compliance to Component Engineering Framework – Part
- Work with Technical resources from Manufacturers/Suppliers to
deliver solutions to issues.
- Provide timely information on status of project to Project
- Participate and contribute to PFMEA discussions on Manufacturing
tests, jigs and fixtures
- with the NPD team. Verify implementation of manufacturing test
plans, Jigs and Fixtures.
- Provide timely feedback to design teams on issues observed during
- Support Sustenance through evaluation of resolutions on JiRA Issues
- manufacturing/Prototype phase.
- Demonstrate compliance to Quality and Process Improvements
introduced by the Process
- Excellence team.
- Demonstrate compliance to the corporate Design & Development
Here’s what we are looking for?
- Power Electronics Product Specifications
- Testing of Converters/Inverters/Drives
- Thermal Testing, Safety & Regulatory Pre-Compliance Testing
- Rework and soldering of SMD and Through hole devices on PCBAs
- Test Automation, design of test Jigs and fixtures
- MSA, Gage R&R, Calibration
- Testing for Customer use case and abuse conditions
- Analysis of High Frequency Magnetic Components, Electromagnetics.
- Component level STC, specifications and test procedures.
- ISO9001-15/QS9000 Quality Systems.
ORCAD (B), Allegro (F), SOLIDWORKS (F), Crystall Ball (F), Pugh Matrix (F),
Regression Analysis (F), DoE (B,DSO (E), DMM (E), Datalogger (E), Electronic
Load (E), Thermal Chamber (E), Torque Sensor (E), Position Sensor (A), Power
Supplies (E), Spectrum Analyzer (B), Logic Analyzer(B), Protocol Analyzer (F),
Current Probes (E), Thermocouple Testing.
You bring to Ather:
2-7 years of experience
in hands on testing and evaluation of AC-DC/DC-DC
you’ll be collaborating with:
Mechanical, Electrical, Powerelectronics
Design Teams, Testing Team, different Simulation CoC divisions and