you’ll be our Process Excellence Manager- Software Engineering
you’ll be based at: Bengaluru
you’ll be a member of: Process
What you’ll do at Ather:
· As Process Excellence Manager - Software Engineering you will be reporting to Director Process Excellence.
· Will be responsible for driving process excellence activities in the Software engineering team.
Here’s what we are looking for: / You need to
· Strong software process quality experience with demonstrated experience in SDLC and Rapid
· Application Development methodologies. Should have understanding of CMMi and QMS processes
in Software development.
· Work with the functional teams to design and develop quality, reliability, digital security, design
time, and safety standards (from Requirement Gathering to Release) and produce process/project
based quality metrics to highlight key risks and mitigation actions.
· Design, review and ensure process compliance, identify and highlight process gaps. Work with
software engineering team to address gaps from best in industry standards.
· Review team process documents such as Project Plans, FMEA, Design Documents, Requirement
Traceability Matrix, Testing and Release plan, etc for compliance, quality, and risk items.
· Work as an integral part of the Software Engineering team and add value during project reviews
(planning, design, code, test and release). Participate in RCA activities and ensure completion of
Software Change Requests.
· Strong presentation and negotiation skills and ability to present in front of senior leadership.
· Identify, plan and implement Six Sigma projects to improve quality, reduce cost, increase
productivity and improve cycle time by reducing waste, scrap, rework, etc. resulting in significant
business improvement and customer satisfaction.
· Identify opportunities to automate and re-engineer processes.
· Project management skills with ability to drive projects in an ambiguous and changing environment.
· Quality Auditor.
You bring to Ather:
· B.Tech/M.Tech degree with experience in Process Excellence/Quality Management.
· Certified Six Sigma Black Belt.
· Understanding of CMMI processes and agile development.
you’ll be collaborating with:Software Development Team
If you love challenges, here’s what we have for you: Shape the future of electric mobility experience