you’ll be our Process Excellence Manager- Software Engineering
you’ll be based at:Bengaluru
you’ll be a member of: ProcessExcellence
What you’ll do at Ather:
· As Process Excellence Manager - Software Engineering you will bereporting to Director Process Excellence.
· Will be responsible for driving process excellence activities in theSoftware engineering team.
Here’s what we are looking for: / You need todemonstrate
· Strong software process quality experience withdemonstrated experience in SDLC and Rapid
· Application Development methodologies. Should haveunderstanding of CMMi and QMS processes
in Software development.
· Work with the functional teams to design anddevelop quality, reliability, digital security, design
time, and safety standards (from RequirementGathering to Release) and produce process/project
based quality metrics to highlight key risks andmitigation actions.
· Design, review and ensure process compliance,identify and highlight process gaps. Work with
software engineering team to address gaps from bestin industry standards.
· Review team process documents such as ProjectPlans, FMEA, Design Documents, Requirement
Traceability Matrix, Testing and Release plan, etcfor compliance, quality, and risk items.
· Work as an integral part of the SoftwareEngineering team and add value during project reviews
(planning, design, code, test and release).Participate in RCA activities and ensure completion of
Software Change Requests.
· Strong presentation and negotiation skills andability to present in front of senior leadership.
· Identify, plan and implement Six Sigma projects toimprove quality, reduce cost, increase
productivity and improve cycle time by reducingwaste, scrap, rework, etc. resulting in significant
business improvement and customer satisfaction.
· Identify opportunities to automate and re-engineerprocesses.
· Project management skills with ability to driveprojects in an ambiguous and changing environment.
· Quality Auditor.
You bring to Ather:
· B.Tech/M.Tech degree with experience in ProcessExcellence/Quality Management.
· Certified Six Sigma Black Belt.
· Understanding of CMMI processes and agile development.
you’ll be collaborating with:Software Development Team
If you love challenges, here’s what we have foryou: Shape the future of electric mobilityexperience