WHAT YOU'LL DO AT ATHER :
- Work as an internal consultant for the departments on all people related matters
- Resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances
- Understand and anticipate the need for change, diagnose the underlying issues and build the case for change with stakeholders. Build frameworks to plan and manage the continuous process of change including dependencies, risk, potential scenarios ad options to mitigate.
- Be the custodian for employee-related policies
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention
- Drive performance management program; be a facilitator in driving continuous performance enhancement
- Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and other HR strategic interventions
- Work continuously towards driving a positive work environment and providing the best working experience for the members
- Continuously drive improvements in tools and policies through external market trends, insight and internal best practice.
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR Leadership Team to develop solutions, programs, and policies
HERE'S WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Excellent people management skills
- Analytical and goal-oriented
- Business acumen
- Stakeholder relationship management.
YOU BRING TO ATHER:
- Proven work experience of 8-12 years as an HR business partner
- Proven experience in managing employee relations
- Masters in HR from Tier I institutes would be preferred.