Group Company: Ather Energy Pvt. Ltd.
YOU’LL BE OUR: Senior Software Engineer: Embedded Systems - Android/Linux
YOU’LL BE BASED AT: IBC Knowledge Park, Bangalore
YOU’LL BE A MEMBER OF: Software & Intelligence
WHAT YOU’LL DO AT ATHER:
· You will be part of the HMI Platform team.
· Evaluate hardware and software platforms for next gen vehicle dashboard.
· Benchmark, optimize and attain high quality.
· Explore newer technology and solutions.
· Work on Linux and Android Board Support Package.
· Be a stakeholder in the product’s platform decisions.
· Work with multiple stakeholders to derive and deliver product features.
· Learn the complete EV ecosystem.
HERE’S WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
· Proven experience of Linux/Android BSP solutioning.
· Good knowledge on any one of Intel/Qualcomm/Broadcom/ chipset.
· Excellent programming language skill.
· Board bring up, device drivers, performance tuning experience is a must.
· Hardware and Software debugging experience would be an advantage.
· Good to have Android CTS/VTS experience.
· Build and Makefile expertise.
· Good knowledge of Linux/Android system architecture.
· Good knowledge on Linux/Android system internals, IPC, multi-threading, etc.
· Product life cycle experience is a must.
· Experience with Agile methodology and tools for Agile (JIRA, Confluence,…)
· Exposure to CI/CD tools.
· Android Auto experience would be a great advantage.
YOU BRING TO ATHER:
· Bachelor’s/Master’s in computer science or any other equivalent degree
Educational qualifications preferred
Required work experience
Key Performance Indicators:
Work Environment Details: