YOU’LL BE OUR: Senior Software Engineer: Embedded Systems -Android/Linux
YOU’LL BE BASED AT: IBC Knowledge Park, Bangalore
YOU’LL BE A MEMBER OF: Software & Intelligence
WHAT YOU’LL DO AT ATHER:
· You will be partof the HMI Platform team.
· Evaluate hardwareand software platforms for next gen vehicle dashboard.
· Benchmark,optimize and attain high quality.
· Explore newertechnology and solutions.
· Work on Linux andAndroid Board Support Package.
· Be a stakeholderin the product’s platform decisions.
· Work withmultiple stakeholders to derive and deliver product features.
· Learn thecomplete EV ecosystem.
HERE’S WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
· Proven experienceof Linux/Android BSP solutioning.
· Good knowledge onany one of Intel/Qualcomm/Broadcom/ chipset.
· Excellentprogramming language skill.
· Board bring up,device drivers, performance tuning experience is a must.
· Hardware andSoftware debugging experience would be an advantage.
· Good to haveAndroid CTS/VTS experience.
· Build andMakefile expertise.
· Good knowledge ofLinux/Android system architecture.
· Good knowledge onLinux/Android system internals, IPC, multi-threading, etc.
· Product lifecycle experience is a must.
· Experience withAgile methodology and tools for Agile (JIRA, Confluence,…)
· Exposure to CI/CDtools.
· Android Autoexperience would be a great advantage.
YOU BRING TO ATHER:
· Bachelor’s/Master’sin computer science or any other equivalent degree