General Manager – Program Management
What will I be doing at Ather?
Your primary responsibility would be to ensure commitment on TCQ for the program at Ather. Including all cost reduction and performance upgrade programs as well as the ongoing operations of the current production version.
• Initiate and set goals for program according to the strategic objectives of Ather
• Plan the program from start to completion involving deadlines, milestones, and processes
• Develop or approve budgets and operations
• Devise evaluation strategies to monitor performance and determine the need for improvements
• Supervise your directs involved to provide feedback and resolve complex problems
• Discover ways to enhance efficiency and productivity of procedures and people
• Apply change, risk, and resource management principles when needed
• Read reports prepared by managers to determine progress and issues
• Quantify and foresee risks earlier in the product development cycle.
• Build mitigation plans based on the above
• Getting approvals for deviations if any from relevant stakeholders (CEO)
• Pushing teams to take decisions as per agreed TCQ
• Facilitating the decision-making process through risk mitigation strategies
• Facilitate and be responsible for strategic problem solving
• Follow-through on fixing process loopholes
• Ensuring all plans are available on the project management tool
• Ensuring all the teams adhere to said tool
• Develop and manage your program team
• Continuous performance management and goal settings of the team
• Be an escalation point for all people-related issues within the program management team.
What kind of experience & skills do I need for this role?
• Proven experience as a General Manager program or other managerial position
• Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods
• Excellent Knowledge of performance evaluation techniques and key metrics
• Working knowledge of Automotive/Automobile program management
• Outstanding knowledge of data analysis, reporting, and budgeting
• Business acumen with a strategic ability
• Excellent organizational and leadership skills
• An analytical mindset with great problem-solving abilities
• Excellent communication skills