Group Company: Ather Energy Pvt. Ltd.
Join the team that plugs the intelligence in our scooters!
Ather Energy is the only manufacturing start-up that has built intelligent & intuitive software into its electric vehicle using IoT technology. The scooter is equipped with a touchscreen interactive dashboard and an integrated mobile app that allows first in its category features like on-board navigation, remote diagnostics and over-the-air (OTA) updates.This requires folks who can solve problems using the fundamentals of engineering & tech to be a part of the software innovation at Ather.
What will I be doing at Ather?
• Responsible for the Networking strategy and (CAN) protocol definition for the various subsystems and interfaces in the Vehicle.
• Development and Deployment of the CAN stack across various subsystems.
• Development of diagnostic subsystem & deployment to all ECUs.
• Firmware flashing strategy & UDS implementation.
• Evolving test setup and automation for Protocol compliance of internal as well as vendor systems.
• Drilling it down to different sub teams.
• Interaction with various teams (hardware, product, validation).
• Governance towards adherence of Protocol compliance downstream.
• Co-ordinating with System Architect and Lead to define milestones and priority for the deliverables.
What kind of experience & skills do I need for this role?
• Experience with - HW / SW design for 16 & 32 bit Processors, Low level firmware, Boot loaders, Device Drivers development.
• Hands on Experience Communication Protocols CAN- J1939, KWP, UDS-ISO-14229, ISO-15765, RS 232, MODBUS, LIN.
• Strong testing & debugging skills Black Box & White Box, Requirement Capturing.
• Hand on experience in using CAN tools & CAPL Scripts, Bus Master.
• Hands on Experience in handling Diagnostics Tools & Protocols
• Embedded System & SW Architecture.
• Knowledge on C – Language, C++, Real Time operating Systems.
• Ability to work with minimal resources.
• Agile methodology experience is must, along with tools such as Confluence, JIRA, etc.
• Knowledge of general automotive engineering, Vehicle Networking
• Experience with ECU development projects preferred
• Should have handled at least one project PDLC.
• Ability to define the protocol/interfaces for specific vehicle systems considering the overall product requirements
• Firmware flashing, upgrades
• Comfortable working with a dynamic team with extensive use of electronic communication tools
What should I have graduated in?
• Bachelor’s/Master’s in computer science or any other equivalent degree
Educational qualifications preferred
Required work experience
Key Performance Indicators:
Work Environment Details: