Group Company: Ather Energy Pvt. Ltd.
Software Development - Software Developer- Data Pipeline
Work Experience: 3 - 7 Years
Join the team that plugs the intelligence in our scooters!
Ather Energy is the only manufacturing start-up that has built intelligent & intuitive software into its electric vehicle using IoT technology. The scooter is equipped with a touchscreen interactive dashboard and an integrated mobile app that allows first in its category features like on-board navigation, remote diagnostics and over-the-air (OTA) updates. This requires folks who can solve problems using the fundamentals of engineering & tech to be a part of the software innovation at Ather.
What will I be doing at Ather?
- You will be part of the data pipeline team, which is singularly responsible for the connectivity of the vehicle.
- Develop and continually enhance the middle ware 'connectivity' module to run on the vehicle.
- Support connectivity module to be able to run on other non-vehicle nodes.
- Optimize to increase performance, reduce data cost, increase efficiency.
- Work closely with Cloud and Data Intelligence team to orchestrate solution which deliver 'intelligence" solutions based on the data.
- Explore and evaluate Google Cloud Solution suite and updates.
- Become the expert in Big Data and define the solutions in Data Driven Environment.
- Learn all about Data and it's implication in an automotive environment.
- Work with cross functional teams to understand the role of 'data' in the solution.
What kind of experience & skills do I need for this role?
- Experience with Google Cloud/AWS.
- Good experience with Distributed system development. Building solutions for scale and performance.
- Experience with time series databases such as Influx, Prometheus, Druid, ClickHouse is a plus.
- Working knowledge on cloud based data bases such as Big Query, good working knowledge of Kafka, Google PubSub.
- Knowledge on real time stream analytics, message queues, Publish Subscribe messaging systems.
- Experience in working with row based and columnar based databases.
- Good programming language experience in one of Java, Kotlin, Python, Go.
- RUST programming language experience is a plus.
- Experience in Agile based development, along with tools such as JIRA, Confluence.
- Product life cycle experience.
- Good experience with Linux.
- System programming experience - Data Structure, Algorithms, etc.
What should I have graduated in?
- Bachelor’s/Master’s in computer science or any other equivalent degree
- Reporting Designation:
- Reporting Department:
Educational qualifications preferred
- Field specialization:
- Academic score:
- Institution tier:
Required work experience
- Years of experience: to
Key Performance Indicators:
Work Environment Details:
- Work Permit:
- Pay Rate:
- Contract Types:
- Time Constraints:
- Compliance Related:
- Union Affiliation: