Group Company: Ather Energy Pvt. Ltd.
Join the team that plugs the intelligence in our scooters!
Ather Energy is the only manufacturing start-up that has built intelligent & intuitive software into its electric vehicle using IoT technology. The scooter is equipped with a touchscreen interactive dashboard and an integrated mobile app that allows first in its category features like on-board navigation, remote diagnostics and over-the-air (OTA) updates.This requires folks who can solve problems using the fundamentals of engineering & tech to be a part of the software innovation at Ather.
What will I be doing at Ather?
• You will need to research and develop services to efficiently collect and send data from scooter to cloud.
• Develop and maintain software to store data for long term as well real time usage
• Develop dashboards to tie together data from different sources to understand the behavior of scooters/grid
What kind of experience & skills do I need for this role?
• Experience with programming languages like go, java, kotlin, python
• Experience with rust is a good add on but optional
• Google cloud/AWS
• Experience with timeseries databases like influx, prometheus, druid, clickhouse is a big plus
• Knowledge on bigdata analytics platforms like apache spark, apache beam
• JS and react to build dashboards
What should I have graduated in?
• Bachelor’s/Master’s in computer science or any other equivalent degree
Educational qualifications preferred
Required work experience
Key Performance Indicators:
Work Environment Details: