Group Company: Ather Energy Pvt. Ltd.
What will I be doing at Ather?
- Strategic Sourcing professional with experience in Mechanical, Electronics or Electro-Mechanical Box-Build categories who have high technical expertise and outstanding business acumen and is willing to partner with the organization in innovation and excellence.
- You will have to negotiate with vendors for goods and services, negotiating the best possible price an service guarantee for the organisation.
- You will have to negotiate best vendor terms, pricing and delivery based on specific budget and schedule requirements.
- As part of the entire ownership, you will have to secure supplier selection which brings in process and execution technologies that align with the organization’s product and technology roadmaps.
- You should establish corporate purchasing policies and ensure compliance.
- You will be expected to develop new supply sources where vendors are inadequate, in the space of corporate requirements, Viz. F&B, IT, Services etc
- You will have to examine bids and make awards.
- You will have to establish account / credit and terms and tract it.
- Negotiate blanket purchase orders when appropriate and monitor cost during the time period.
- Check requisitions for appropriate approval and account numbers.
- Trace delinquent arrivals from purchase orders.
- You will have to comply with safety and corporate guidelines and business ethics per company policy.
- Adhere to all purchasing policies, processes and procedures.
- Carry out warehouse and inventory control policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required work experience
- Years of experience: to
Key Performance Indicators:
What kind of experience & skills do I need for this role?
- Be strategic and think creatively
- Have excellent analytical & negotiation skills
- Be proactive and take the initiative
- Have an ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams
- Have an ability to communicate effectively with clarity, both in direction and in details
- Have an ability to execute and deliver on commitments, identify risks early and proactively mitigate them
- Experience in industries such as Automobile, Aerospace or other related manufacturing industries
What should I have graduated in?
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Operation or Supply Chain Management
Work Environment Details:
- Work Permit:
- Pay Rate:
- Contract Types:
- Time Constraints:
- Compliance Related:
- Union Affiliation: