What will I be doing at Ather?
• Develop Information Security Plans and Policies: Plan and carry out information security strategy. Develop a set of security standards and best practices for the organization and recommend security enhancements as needed. To develop strategies to respond to and recover from a security breach. Educating the workforce on information security through training and awareness programs.
• Implement Protections: Audit firewalls, encryption programs, data sharing methods, Mobile device management, Data Loss prevention, Antivirus, CASB, WAF, Cloud, Patching, Hardening standardization for all types of devices and equipment’s. Maintaining physical and logical security for data in rest, motion and processing.
• Test for Vulnerabilities: periodic scans of networks, websites, systems, endpoints, applications to find any vulnerability. To conduct vulnerability assessment, penetration testing and find any weaknesses that might be exploited by a malicious party or working with a third party for these to mitigate vulnerability to closure.
• Monitor for Security Breaches: Information Security Engineers must constantly monitor their organization’s networks and systems for security breaches or intrusions.
• Investigate Security Breaches: If a breach has occurred, the Information Security Engineer will lead the incident response activities to minimize the impact. To conduct a technical and forensic investigation into how the breach happened and the extent of the damage. Preparing reports of their findings to be reported to management.