Group Company: Ather Energy Pvt. Ltd.
Your role at Ather
An EA at Ather, not just manages the life of their leaders but also is a reflection of the person. We need you to manage each and every minute of the leader well with impeccable consistency. From zero overlap of the calendar to managing big events, keeping things highly organized and confidential, you would need to shadow your leader at every important step of the day.
What will I be working on?
- Calendar Management for the leaders
- Day to day activities like Preparing/ Tracking Expense Vouchers, Leave Regularization & other admin support.
- Preparing presentations, graphs & other necessary documents
- Communications to the team/ necessary follow-ups.
- Monthly Management meeting organization
- Travel Management
- Travel Request Approvals support
- Flight Bookings & Cancellations
- Visa Processing/ Invitation letters
- Hotel, Car Bookings
- Insurance, Forex arrangement
- Designing & communication about Ather.
- Memberships & associations
- Keep a track of upcoming events
- Timely renewal
- Sponsorships (arranging the necessary branding material like the logo, profile, brochure, portfolio, photos etc
What kind of skills and experience do I need?
- Some of the key skills would be problem-solving, conflict management and learning on the fly
- Trust and integrity forms a foundation for this role
- Listening would be essential always!!
- Min 10 yrs of experience of managing the C-suite team
What should I have graduated in?
- Professional Degree – Bachelor's degree in Commerce / Science / Administration
- Good English Communication & Local Language
Work Environment Details:
- Work Permit:
- Pay Rate:
- Contract Types:
- Time Constraints:
- Compliance Related:
- Union Affiliation: