Join the team that plugs the intelligence in our scooters!
Ather Energy is the only manufacturing start-up that has built intelligent & intuitive software into its electric vehicle using IoT technology. The scooter is equipped with a touchscreen interactive dashboard and an integrated mobile app that allows first in its category features like on-board navigation, remote diagnostics and over-the-air (OTA) updates. This requires folks who can solve problems using the fundamentals of engineering & tech to be a part of the software innovation at Ather.
What will I be doing at Ather?
• Contribute to product growth by generating and implementing innovative data and analysis based ideas as product features
• Compose and automate quantitative analysis to identify patterns in product performance, customer interaction with the product, understand data from tests, etc.
• Support product engineering teams with analysis to drive product development
What kind of experience & skills do I need for this role?
• Experience in one or more of cells, batteries, motors, and automotive systems.
• Experience with embedded systems.
• Experience with working on big data systems.
• Hands on work in data analysis, time series analysis, machine learning, etc.
• Fluency in one or more of R, Python, C++
• The role requires a strong background in a quantitative field, experience working with large data sets, and good communication skills.
• Team player – very important.
• Willing to explore and quickly learn new tools, technologies, methodologies.
• Generating ideas, taking ownership and initiatives, and following them up.
• Driven by results.
• Ability to work in chaotic environments
• Okay with testing in the field, riding two wheelers, etc.
What should I have graduated in?
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in a quantitative discipline such as engineering, science, etc