Your role at Ather:
Ather is at the cusp of becoming a growing young origination. For Product here at Ather, everything is about making, developing and delivering a performance platform with a clean design. You come at a place where validation of this clean design elicits the truth of our efforts and ensures risk is mitigates through the design itself.
At Ather, Validation is not only testing. We understand the value of validation as a function and hence the COE Testing structure helps us in subjecting all the tests to the product in a systematic way.
You're right for the job if you're comfortable with deep technical vehicle level and component tests under varying degrees of environment, usability, and performance. You will work cross-functionally amongst a variety of teams and be a core contributor in every significant performance attribute that we deliver to our customers. You'll excel if you have enthusiasm for digging deep, and a flair for sharp technical communication, prioritization, and organization.
What would you be doing at Ather?
• You are well versed with the best in class durability testing practices.
• You are responsible for experience in on-road vehicle endurance testing and structural testing of components is a must.
• You would be responsible for data acquisition and analysis skills for conducting RLDA, test rig to road correlation
• You would be managing a team of engineers to ensure that requirements from the test are met.
• You would be required to create processes, procedures and test reports as per the industry best practices
What Skills and Experience should I have?
• Communication and relationship building skills are key for this role!
• You cannot survive without data acquisition and instrumentation knowledge
• You must be good in component load estimation and design fixtures to ensure proper transfer of load to the component
• Must have a penchant for conducting failure analysis and arriving at the root cause of problems in a methodical manner.
• Strong understanding of best in class test processes and experience in failure mode avoidance approach
• Min 8-10 years of diverse experience in complete level vehicle testing, sub-system, and component testing
• Should have a good understanding of the reliability process and various statistical techniques used in the same
• Background in fatigue theory and analysis is required.
What should you have graduated in?
B.Tech/BE in Mech/Automobile/Industrial engineering