Group Company: Ather Energy Pvt. Ltd.
Your role at Ather
For POPS (HR) here at Ather, everything is about creating, developing and curating an environment of talent and performance. You come at a place where hiring the right set of people will not only help thrive the performance but also push the internal team members.
At Ather, Talent Acquisition is not only hiring. We understand the value of recruitment as a function and hence the TA structure encourages us to understand each candidate and elicit the best fit for the role. You're right for the job if you're comfortable with deep evaluation of the candidates over the phone and on a F2F. Whether is it assessing someone on body language or past displayed behavior, you can understand the assimilation of a person within the team, role and Ather at large. You'll excel if you have enthusiasm for digging deep, and a flair for sharp technical communication, prioritization, and organization.
What will I be working at Ather?
- Team Management: The role holder will be managing a team of recruiters (2- 3 team members), who shall be involved in sourcing and preliminary screening of profile.
- Stakeholder Management: Understanding hiring needs and suggesting hiring plans, strategies bring in the right talent. Shall be a partner to Business Vertical for all talent hiring needs and act as subject matter expert.
- Understanding People Function: Needs to work in collaboration with other sub-function of Human Resource Function, e.g. understanding pay parity, reporting relations, organizational structure, and plans, etc.
- Recruitment: Last but not the least, should have a hands-on approach to recruitment – which means the ability to work on portals, excellent with analyzing trends, generating reports, comfortable in using hiring software tools.
What Skills and Experience do you need?
- Experience of 6 + year of experience in hiring for operations, supply chain, manufacturing, factory-based roles.
- Have handled a team size of 2-3
- Excellent Communication skills
What should you have graduated in?
- MBA in HR from Tier 1 / 2 Preferred
- Graduation in engineering will help you understand the organization better, but we are open to any other as well
Work Environment Details:
- Work Permit:
- Pay Rate:
- Contract Types:
- Time Constraints:
- Compliance Related:
- Union Affiliation: