What will I be doing at Ather?
• Role would require the incumbent to be owner of system/plant model for various components of Ather’s product portfolio.
• He or she would be responsible for end-to-end development, testing and maintenance of the model. This would include requirements gathering with product/component team, laying down long-term road map for plant models, development, validation and continuous improvement of the models.
• Work closely with the algorithm development team to design the control algorithm, supervisory protocol, system algorithm for the product with emphasis on usage of the above developed plant models for early verification.
• Work closely with the Product Managers, Product Architects and Engineering Teams, in the concept design and Engineering Design phase by assisting them with simulation results and analysis in product decision making.
• Work closely with the validation team for Hardware in the Loop support and testing of components and systems for continuous improvement of the plant model portfolio.
• Develop and maintain model versions with good documentation in place for models Physics and Mathematical aspects.
What kind of experience & skills do I need for this role?
• Minimum 10 years of experience with strong background in system modelling, control systems, power electronics/systems, mathematical modelling, system engineering. Looking for people with very strong fundamentals in the domains mentioned.
• Experience with MATLAB/Simulink, C, data analysis, black box modeling, empirical modeling etc.
• Strong communication skills to coordinate between multiple teams, lead the modeling simulation efforts and be the single point of contact for all Plant modeling development, validation and usage effort.
What should I have graduated in?
• B.Tech/ M. Tech in Mechanical/Electronics/Electrical/Aerospace or related Engineering stream