Group Company: Ather Energy Pvt. Ltd.
Your role at Ather
We successfully designed, built & launched the Ather 450 & the 340 in June 2018. The coming months 12-24 months is all about scaling up: ramping up production, launches in multiple cities, super-fast product iterations and so on. In parallel, we are working on other product lines, developing verticals like the charging infrastructure and setting up new business & ops processes. At Ather, all core functions come under the ambit of Program Management and as we scale up Program will be an extremely critical function in achieving these organizational goals.
What will you be doing here?
- Ensure commitment on TCQ for the software program at Ather. Including all cost reduction and performance upgrade programs as well as the ongoing operations of the current production version.
- Facilitate quick decision-making process through the building and adopting risk mitigation plans
- Discover ways to enhance efficiency and productivity of processes, systems, and swimlanes
- Identify issues proactively and escalate it to the concerned stakeholders
- Align yourself with the business, it's objective and vision. Develop a complete understanding of product concept, development, and manufacturing
- Be a multi-tasker and a parallel thinker!
What skills and experience you need?
- Bachelor's Degree in software
- Academic score:
- MBA/PGDM from Tier1/2
- Problem Solving
- Decision Making
- Highly tactical
- Required knowledge of Manufacturing, Product development
- Required Skills: Project Management, Scrum, Agile, Problem Solving, Tactical
Work Environment Details:
- Work Permit:
- Pay Rate:
- Contract Types:
- Time Constraints:
- Compliance Related:
- Union Affiliation: