Group Company: Ather Energy Pvt. Ltd.
Join the team that plugs the intelligence in our scooters!
Ather Energy is the only manufacturing start-up that has built intelligent & intuitive software into its electric vehicle using IoT technology. The scooter is equipped with a touchscreen interactive dashboard and an integrated mobile app that allows first in its category features like on-board navigation, remote diagnostics and over-the-air (OTA) updates.This requires folks who can solve problems using the fundamentals of engineering & tech to be a part of the software innovation at Ather.
What will I be doing at Ather?
• Own the Software Quality for our Smart and Connected Vehicles.
• Be the mentor and define the strategy for QA validation.
• Engage and grow the QA team.
• Work with multiple stakeholders and streamline activities for the QA Team.
• Process and Tool initiatives to improve the efficiency and accuracy of testing.
• Explore and guide team to implement automation in the V&V process.
• Be involved with Vehicle Production team and Factory to refine QA process.
• Build and Release management and the owner for software release roll out.
• Develop overall strategy and roadmap for QA based on the product roadmap.
• Engage with Vendors developing tools/solutions for vehicle eco system.
• Adopt industry standards, e.g. best practices in automotive world.
• Work closely with Development Lead to define scope, timeline and quality goals for each release.
What kind of experience & skills do I need for this role?
• Build and Release Management.
• Experience with Embedded System tools for flashing/debugging.
• Cross compiling and debugging experience.
• QA Process adherence and management.
• Automated testing development environment and framework experience.
• GIT, Linux, JIRA, Confluence tool experience.
• Communication protocol CAN, UART, I2C, etc.
• HMI platform testing.
• Linux, Android, GIT and JIRA.
• Communication protocol CAN, UART, I2C
• Automotive Cluster & infotainment testing.
• Testing of GUI frameworks, web applications
• Test automation frameworks like selenium, pytest etc.,
• Navigation testing and automation experience would be a plus
• Performance, network & load testing of cloud-based systems.
• Prior experience of having led a team, testing diverse components of a system.
What should I have graduated in?
• Bachelor’s/Master’s in computer science or any other equivalent degree
Work Environment Details: