What will I be doing at Ather?
- You will be our key senior resource in the city for the management of service delivery, service operations and demand generation along with ensuring all business aspects in place ( i.e.: Manpower hiring, Manpower Training)
- You will be responsible for the team that operates our flagship workshops in the city; which is our main point for customer interaction.
- Delivering a seamless and superior customer experience through the team at workshops, making sure the team is passionate and committed to delivering the best experience to our customers is a key ask of this role
- Driving service KPIs for the city
- Managing the day to day service operations; ensuring the end to end process, guiding and mentoring the team that is executing these operations
- You will also be responsible for ensuring payment collection from customers and the delivery of the scooter with high satisfaction levels.
- You will ensure that the projected volume plan is achieved.
- You will also monitor the warehouse operations in the city. This includes inventory management and coordination with the central warehouse.
- You will be administratively responsible for the management of the premises of Ather in the city
What kind of experience & skills do I need for this role?
- Experience in service operations and demand generation
- A fair understanding of automobiles and EV technology is a definite plus
What should I have graduated in?
We are looking for a Post Graduate/Graduate in Business/Engineering from a Tier I/Tier II institute.