Customer Quality, Bangalore
What are we looking for?
- Conduct daily PDCA on Customer Complaints and implement corrective actions in the Mfg., process along with Plant team. Respond back to field on product & process updates
- Conduct the root cause analysis on customer complaints, and identify the gaps in manufacturing process and implement the corrective actions
- Conduct the Layered Process audit on various parameters and ensure the customer complaint actions are sustained in the process and close the gap with stake holders
- Receive the Warranty complaints / parts (3M, 6M, 12M and 24M) and conduct the root cause analysis to implement the actions
- Carryout the Root cause analysis for IQS, TF3M defects and implement the product improvement actions as per the project timeline (TF3M - Trouble free 3 Months)
- Communication to Field teams on Product improvements and Critical Engineering changes to make awareness in the filed
- Closely co-ordinate with Service team to receive the defective samples from field for analysis (FCR, IQS, TF3M defects)
- Update the CTDB (Customer Trouble Data base) on regular basis
- Participate in DFMEA and PFMEA process and provide the inputs to the development team on product improvement points and ensure effective controls are implemented in plant
- Conduct the FIT and FINISH of the final product to meet the Standard and review the gaps
- Ensure the warranty rejections are moved to scrap on regular interval
- Ensure 100% compliance to IATF 16949 QMS System on daily management activities
What will I be doing at Ather?
- Eliminate Customer Complaints by Implementing effective corrective actions at Plant to ensure no repeat complaint from the field (FCR - Field Complaint Report)
- Reduce Warranty Defects (3M, 6M, 12M and 24M) by implementing effective corrections in the product and process
- Reduce IQS (Initial Quality Study), TF3M (Trouble free 3 Months) defects by implementing effective corrections in the product and process
- Ensure the Customer Quality Complaints Corrective actions are sustained in the shop floor and restore them in case of any gaps
- Conduct the Product audit (Performance and Fit and Finish) and improve the Customer perceived quality
- Field visits as per plan and implementation of corrective actions
What Skills & Qualifications should I have?
- 4-7 Years of Experience in any two-wheeler manufacturing companies / OEM assembly
- Education: "Mech: Diploma / BE in Mechanical / Automobile Eng.; Elec: Diploma / BE in Electrical Engineering"
- Knowledge on Customer complaints handling (Internal and External)
- Knowledge on SDCA, PDCA process, Q7 Tools Problem solving techniques, DOE for process optimization
- Statistical Quality Control with Minitab experience
- Knowledge on Assembly process; Fixtures, Tools, Gauges and Torque application tools etc.,
- Skills on Internal auditing skills & IATF 16949 QMS requirements